havin the hardest subject today..
heart beated so fast when got the exam paper..
after written all my information..
I open the exam paper.........................
look at the questions..
at least will answer some of it..
I've tried my best dy..
I owes weak in calculation and owes make careless mistakes
in pressing the calculator ?
before exam dearie stil remind me to see carefully..
First question oredy cannot find the answer..
calculate for so long until got mad..stil cannot get the answer
So go on to question 2..
wat the **** question tat lecturer never teach before..I left blank..
Then skip to to question 3..the chapter tat I'm most familiar with..
but is also the chapter tat I owes make careless mistakes..
so I see and press the button carefully..number by number..
Part B I do question 3,4 & 5..
Actually I only know how to do question 5..
the other 2 more questions is juz got wat write wat..
So m I goin to fail?? worriesssssssssss
left one more subject - MORAL on saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




dont think much Brenda..
ReplyDeleteYou hv try your best le.
so. dont worry!!
yea..left one sub le..
must + u yaaaa~~~
after that then u will free le.. :D
okay..hehez..
ReplyDeletei will de..^^
i love HOLIDAYSS~~=D
yea~~~~ after holidays then find one day out!!
ReplyDeleteokay..hehez =)
ReplyDelete