I confused bout the religion's thing..
I wrote Gautama is the ajaran of Sikhisme..
Actually is Buddha..omg!!
Forget many things tat I learn..
Time not enough too! shits~~~
Yeah..I'm having one week semester break..
As a student..holidays are such fun..
although stay at home go nowhere..
but stil feel very happie..
time passed so fast..a semester gone..
ahahaha..me & dearie left 2 more sems..
then we'll graduate our diploma lu..
so happie..=D
Next sem gonna take 5 subjects..
Duno can handle or not but I'll try..
Do I need part time job? Yes..I need..




Eh, wad u and dearie only? me leh? :'-( I oso same sem with u de wor..... sob sob....
ReplyDeletehaha..congrats..holidays liao :D
ReplyDeleteso fast dada..I just study nia then u going finish your diploma liao T_T
hahahaha..
ReplyDeleteokie..kolomee lanny too graduate!=D
yaya..nvm sha..
ReplyDeletetime pass very fast de..
muz appreciate the time of study..
coz working so hard neh~~~=='
en en!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks dada :D