Thursday, 6 August 2009

MORAL *sigh*

the HOT weather..
how can study concentrately in this damn hot weather?
no ideas on wat to study for moral..
it's not easy as secondary sch..
it's harder than sejarah la..
look at the slides teacher gave..
not even a single word can come into my brain..
where's all my memories?
thinking of my pet only..
thinking of when to collect the veges..
really no mood to study dis last subject..
heard my frens said it's easy but why when i look at the slides
I so blur....learn bout Islam,Kristian,Buddha and even wat Yahudi??
I know I dint even heard a word tat teacher explain to us during class..
becoz It's too boring..he oso read the slides ma..even him oso feel boring
of wat he explain..so how could he manage us to concentrate on his explaination?
got tips already..got focus areas to learn already..
but my heart not there to learn..
today the whole day I learn nothing..really nothing..
left one day..TOMORROW..
cannot finish byhard all the slides la..
not enough time..=(
how m I goin to do?
burn midnight oil? no way for dis sub........

6 comments:

  1. i agree wit u .........
    why need moral again ????
    i'm study IT wat for study moral ?????
    swt.......
    is nt tat easy le .......

    ReplyDelete
  2. u oso got moral?
    so hard la..
    we ord got moral liao..
    why nid study again?
    hahahaha..=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. brenda, in kk hor, people always say, hv moral de ppl, sure fail moral, but dun hv moral de ppl, sure score good result in moral..hahaahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. then from now til 2moro, I dun wan be moral ppl lo..then I can score good result..
    hahaha..lolz..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yalor ....... we already gt moral le ..... if nt why we still can go uni or college study .......

    hahahah ....xp

    ReplyDelete