Tuesday, 4 August 2009

*today*exam day 1

today having purchasing,cost and control exam..
hmm..tips given by miss got came out..
but calculation part I made careless mistakes..
and essay I duno wat I'm writing..got the exam paper straight away write only..
Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow
havin Financial management..which is the subject tat I'm very weak of..
OMG..so scare tat when got the question paper tomorrow and all the question marks
flying in my brain..wat m I goin to do if I duno how to answer all the questions??
Will I fail?? Stil a question mark..I'm worried whether my assignment will pass or not..
If fail then need reseat dis subject again..
OH NO............................I hate dis subject..
Nothing to do..No people can help..It's all calculation..Hope at least can pass..
As dearie said tomorrow is 15..pray we will pass..=)

5 comments:

  1. Add Oil add oil!!! gambateh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. try ur best dada~~
    god bless you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. +U+U brenda .........
    i noe u can do it well and success it .........

    kang bless u ........
    hahah ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..
    thanx so much shasha and kangz..
    i've finish d paper lo..
    i've tried my best le..
    but stil duno wil pass ma =(

    ReplyDelete