Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Sports Day Memories

2moro is Kuching High's sports day..so miss sports day la..wana back to secondary school and join sports day..
I ever participated in sports day when i'm in Form 1 and 2..My team is called Cemerlang.."这么烂"..hahaha..
I been forced to participate in 200 hurdle and 400*100 run..I weak in sports and I hate sports..but my english teacher,Mrs Yeo support me go..so bopian lo..tried my best in training..then actual sports day..my performance not bad too..haha..got 1st in hurdle and 3rd in running..cannot believe la..Form 2..I dun wan to participate anymore..so I be the 候补 for connie..I'm very happy coz I thought I no nid to run..but connie suddently stomache..
then I gonna run 1500m..I reject but..but..teacher forced me go..ok lo..I run very slow..talking to my friends while running..and get scolded by cikgu Mustafa..run for so long..so long..so tired..when I reach the point..I omoz fainted liao..I dint get any medal..of coz..then the following year I dint participated anymore..Form 3 tat year is the most unforgetable one..tat year so crazy with my babe edna and anges..I knew Sian, Bobo, Liang during sports day..juz knew them but dint talk with them..hah..=D Form 4 and 5 sports day become no meaning to me liao..coz I dint go..even I go oso a while then go Hocklee lepak..muahaha..

NICE MEMORIES WILL NOT FADE!

2 comments:

  1. hahah!! You so cute la~~ I can imagine tat u talking with fren while you running..hahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..so tat's y i get scolded..i'm not confident to win ma..so juz run for fun lo..
    i got 3rd..but is counted from d back..

    ReplyDelete