FRIENDS are important in our LIFE...we may have many friends but some are good friends and some are bad friends..I have many friends too..some are very important and some are juz normal..♥ My 1st class friends - These are my very best frens..and will be in my memory forever ♥
Siaw Boy
He is my dear koko..Knew him since I knew hubbie..becoz he is my hubbie's close fren..I hope to have a koko becoz I've no real koko..He is a super good koko for me..He will care bout me..
Ah Poi
He is my hubbie's close fren too..Knew him since I was little becoz his stationary shop is near to my old house..but I never talk to him before until I was Form 4..same class with him..his birthday is same date with mine..haha..we ever have party together..and we ever work together selling bikes..
Raymond
Knew him since Form 4..he is a nice guy..and kind..always there to help me when I face problem..bring me go anywhere I wana go since hubbie went miri..
Shenshen
Knew him since Form 4..he is a happy go lucky guy..everyday happy happy..no worry one..get beaten oso smile de..so dis is shen shen lo..
Hoe Chin
I knew him after I knew hubbie..he is gentle..he also very caring..but now he is working oversea..waiting u to come back..
Sian
Knew him since Form 3..then becoz of some problem..we dint talk for quite a long time..but now we are still best fren..feel happy that we can be fren again..
Shasha
Knew her since I was in Primary 3..becoz same class with her in ELC..then I quit and loss contact with her..until Form 5 tat year..knew tat she is sian's gf..so happy can find her back..so dis is called "缘分" lo..
Kangz
Knew him since Form 4..becoz same class with him..he is a nice and caring guy..
Yangz
Becoz of Kangz, I knew Yangz..they are twins..he is also nice and caring..
Dearie
Knew her in college..The first fren I knew in college..actually she is same secondary school with me but we never talk or smile..until in college we became like twins..go anywhere oso together..
♥ " Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget " ♥

This is a crazy world
These can be lonely times
It's hard to know who's on your side
Most of the time
Who can you really trust
Who do you really knows
there anybody out there
Who can make you feel less alone
Some times you just can't make it on your own
If you need a place where you can run
If you need a shoulder to cry on
I'll always be your friend
( Here I Am by Leona Lewis )
( Here I Am by Leona Lewis )




:D happy!! I love this geng so much. Yea brenda. 缘分 ^^ hehe. muakz. Although we talk less. But I love you so much, you just a cutie and caring and friendly. =*
ReplyDeleteyaya..haha..=D can be friend is a yuan fen..
ReplyDeletelove u too..muakz~~^^