today is hubbie's brother - Sian's birthday..
Wish him:
All the best ^^
Goodluck in his career
&
Happy + Sweet forever with his dear shasha..
*H.A.P.P.I.E B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y* TO U!!
where's my result??!!
at first the ms carleen said result will be out at the 1st week..
but no~~
so we wait..
wait til friday stil not out yet..
so we ask the staff..
they said wil be out on monday..
so we be patient & wait again..
BUT!!!
today when we ask for result..
guess wat?
the staffs said result not yet out..
F*CK THE SCHOOL!!
ms carleen then said wil be out within dis week..
OK! FINE!
WE WAIT!
if stil not out, i'll complaint!!!!!!
BULLSHIT!!
(miss u my dear.......)




hehhe!! ^^
ReplyDeleteBrenda..da result still hvn out meh..
I read ur blog so many days le saying about ur result. till now hvn out. eee tat sch..dont angry la. later bcm old old ki (:
yalo..the school..haix..duno how to describe..
ReplyDeletethey said dis afternoon wil out..
maybe 2moro i can get the result lu..
hehe..i'll not angry liao..
coz i dun wana becum old old..=D